warm saturday
Dear Bloggie,
The weather today is so damn warm! i slept 9 hours last night and was still feeling very sleepy half way through the day! Was watching vcds today! relax relax! don't wanna over-stretch myself too much before week 3 even arrives.
Hotmail still disallows me to check my mails! dammit! However, i received some forwarded email through my gmail to inform me to change my passwords regularly to prevent some sorta hackers. Although i've nothing important in my email inboxes n etc, I still played it safe by changing the passwords of my hotmail, gmail and blog accounts. Perhaps when i'm in the mood, i'll consider changing my ntu account password too. LOL.
I spent half the day revising chemistry with my younger brother. HA HA HA this sounds so damn weird can! My chemistry knowledge was so outdated!! I'm amused that my brother aka the 'Bao Bao' is afraid of thunderstorms! So he's sharing the room with me tonight. HAHAHA!
okay, gotta get my eyes off the videos and go to bed soon. Need to wake up early and drive to bedok camp to fetch my brother home tomorrow morning. (I really really do wish i can wake up! LOL *snoress*)
<3 weekends!
Love,
Jess
The weather today is so damn warm! i slept 9 hours last night and was still feeling very sleepy half way through the day! Was watching vcds today! relax relax! don't wanna over-stretch myself too much before week 3 even arrives.
Hotmail still disallows me to check my mails! dammit! However, i received some forwarded email through my gmail to inform me to change my passwords regularly to prevent some sorta hackers. Although i've nothing important in my email inboxes n etc, I still played it safe by changing the passwords of my hotmail, gmail and blog accounts. Perhaps when i'm in the mood, i'll consider changing my ntu account password too. LOL.
I spent half the day revising chemistry with my younger brother. HA HA HA this sounds so damn weird can! My chemistry knowledge was so outdated!! I'm amused that my brother aka the 'Bao Bao' is afraid of thunderstorms! So he's sharing the room with me tonight. HAHAHA!
okay, gotta get my eyes off the videos and go to bed soon. Need to wake up early and drive to bedok camp to fetch my brother home tomorrow morning. (I really really do wish i can wake up! LOL *snoress*)
<3 weekends!
Love,
Jess
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home