it's none other than acissej++

*once n again n again ___ `someday my prince will come.He just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions]]*

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

It's been long since i last entered an entry manz. I was simply too lazy to do any entries since there were nothing spectacularly interesting going on in my life.

Year 3 Semester 1 had started last week of course. The modules do certainly NOT seem easy. i'm quite deprived of sleep. Zombified during lessons, but certainly not serious enough to cause a sharp decline in emotions and 'mood'. I guessed XiaoLi had understood why there was sight of vulgarities coming out from my mouth & finger in the library today.HA HA HA.

While there's only a thin line between love and hate, there's also a thinner line between mean-ass and hypocrite.

Which path do people undertake then? What choices are there in the first place? Maybe Gennz could enlighten me later. Perhaps, i would feel much better tml morning despite only sleeping a mere 4hours tonight. What else could I ask for, when im going to have a few hours of Gennz's time. haha.

Actually i'm quite glad that I'm in my final year already. I can't wait to graduate and get out of NTU and boon lay mrt station. It's really getting out of hand. In the day, it was the choco powder factory smell. At night, it smelt worse than the fish market!!! goodness man!

Anyway, WSC session was incredibly surprisingly fun tonight. Perhaps the reason was that there was a new group of boys attached to us tonight, and they were all too sporting, too fun. I laughed so hard and I was brought off my feet, clapping so hard like i've never done before. It was quite amusing that it was the residents @ Boys' Home who cheered me up. Who would even expect this to happen when i was even contemplating on being a quitter. LOL!

If the time during this wkend permits, i'd go shopping! =D

Alrite, i shall end it off here today. Tomorrow shall be a better day!

(p/s: im off to check on what BX is going to cook for dinner tonight! - Time zone in Denmark)


Love,
Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home