it's none other than acissej++

*once n again n again ___ `someday my prince will come.He just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions]]*

Sunday, November 02, 2008

i'm very lazy. so i'm somehow quoting all ard the place to make sense of my life.

1. ‘smart by nature, stupid by choice’
--> undeniably, laziness sometimes leads to stupidity, esp when one’s not smart by nature.

2. ‘it doesn’t matter how long u take to reach the destination, as long as u reach’
--> RUBBISH! Like u’ve got so much time to spare in this world?!

3. self-centered
Xli: doubt anyone can be unselfish in this world. EVen if there is, one would be made selfish by this world.

Does it pay to be selfish?
Pay --> u reap the benefits for urself.
Doesn’t pay --> if u even believe in retribution? u lose ur loved ones when they found out what u've done (to them).

Does it pay to be unselfish?
Pay --> ppl grateful to u for help, u feel better b’coz u tink that u’ll be rewarded in some ways some time later down the road.
Doesn’t pay --> ppl treat u like a lollipop (sucker). U no longer has the competitive advantage.

So, what do u choose?

Try naming 1 unselfish person. Mother Theresa? LOL
I still hold my belief that there’s still someone in this big world who is generous enough and willing to always offer a helping hand..

[please la. when ppl do sth for u voluntarily, even w/o ur request. juz be polite n say THANK YOU ok? it doesn't harm to say an extra 'sorry' or 'thanks' RITE? tsk tsk]

❤ lowcharis ❤ says (6:31 PM):
thank man!!
❤ lowcharis ❤ says (6:31 PM):
u make things so clear..
❤ lowcharis ❤ says (6:31 PM):
i read until damn blur ah..
❤ lowcharis ❤ says (6:31 PM):
thank thanks..

i tink i v wu liao. but just simple thanks from charis made my day. why ah?

4. Xli: life’s abt minimizing damages
Xli: de newspaper article says that a lot of big companies throw out 2nd lower honors degrees
--> I’m quite grateful for this. It forced me to start studying, even thou the truth is that study early finish early doesn’t necessary leads to A-/B+. BUT, starting late does necessary spells doom, at least for me.

5. I’ve also realized that whining sometimes only makes me feel worse. I think it’s so because the opposite party can’t emphasize with me. Yet, it’s nobody’s fault. I think it happens to some other ppl too.There r also instances whereby I can’t emphasize with the opposite party because I’ve nv gone thru the same thing. So, who can u blame? So, speak less and preserve e energy for the battle ahead.

6. I’ve just thrown away my purple Birkenstock. But, I know I’ll have a new pair of shoes, soon i guess. =)

7. Random surfing of the internet for about 1.5h, felt inspired not to give up without fighting. However, i still can’t suppress the feeling of facing potential fear and disappointment in 2 months’ time.

I’ve started mugging co law since 11.30 am till 4pm and finished only 1 chapter, which is a boring chapter on company meetings.. yawn. Now tt I’m abt to start on session 6, I spotted the presence of ‘principal, agent… authority..’ YUCKS! Total disgust! No doubt, I still can’t get over the fact that I’ve flunked my assignment. The main issue here is not abt whether i get a B C D E or F. it’s more like, I am upset that the price to pay for a wrong starting point is high. It’s more like ‘u spent a few days on it and this is what u get’? Mayb I wld feel better if I only spent half a day and get a D. It’s okay, not every1 can comprehend. Undeniably, that’s the final say.

8. At this pt in time, it’s not ‘money makes the world go round’. It’s ‘connections make de world goes smooth and round’. Esp near the exams.

9. I wish x’mas cld come earlier, grant me my wishes. (I talk like a kid?)

10. I’ve just found out online that, being angry easily induces the production of certain hormones that easily leads to some skin problems. don't know true or not. But wadeva it is, I’ll try not to get upset easily.. c h i l l . . .
N I’m trying to avoid all sorts of food that I shldn’t be consuming. But I’m still eating a lot. WAHAHAHAH! =X

11. What do I wanna do this holis?

12. I <3 H2O shampoo and conditioner. (wait till i find the new love)

13. I think shunji matsuo intensive treatment is good despite the not-so-good price.

14. i'm losing concentration, (did i even concentrate?)

15. I just spent half an hour blogging. Ha ha! =P

16. i know, i'm -w-e-i-r-d-.

17. Wonder how r my frens doing?

18. didn't manage to catch 'love exposure' because carmel was too busy. it's okay! =) i still love her no matter how many times she pangseh me. Friends don't gei gao such stuffs. =)

19. Tammie is enjoying life. she's working and travelling ard!

20. ok back to mug.


(i'm just so not used to having abt 2 full weeks to mug b4 exams commence. I think it's a bad thing, somehow.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home