Alright, let’s get back to yesterday! It was the road run aka run walk. For me, was road sweat. Alth I didn’t walk or run, but I still stand in the sun! =x! Then, it was The orientation two FINALE!! Woo! But it was boring. Hahahahas. Anyway, after I said “byebye” to Tammie, I went to find peiwen n xinyi at concourse. Then after that, Adeline n michelle tan joined us. We went canteen hoping to get some food, den joseph lee offered the extra dinner packs to us for $2 per pack. Lols. Then, Adeline, xinyi, mich, peiwen, me, Eugene n his fren sat at a table n talk crap while eating. LOLS! We were discussing abt the math paper. So funny la!! Lols. The finale started with a zzzzzzzzz n end wit a zzz.. lolls.. I mean, I tink having a campfire for finale is not a good idea. Even having mass dance n fun dance there isn’t as fun as having them in the hall! Coz like, when u JUMP, u don’t get to hear the “BOMP BOMP BOMP” sound! Lolls. Not HIGh enuff.. den coz I’m not an ogl. So felt a bit weird standing dere doing nth while they r cheering. So wad? I joined in the cheering. LOLs. I know I extra. But nvm. Hahahas! Den went home, ate dinner n zzz.
This morning woke up, couldn’t find my file!!! Goshh!! That’s my life! My chem. Econs math stuff all inside!!!! Oh my.. haiz! So photostated some econs stuff frm xli lo. Econs lesson was ok. I cldnt concentrate well thou. I hate front seats, my neck strained..lolls. k fine, I just dun understand. Xli! I juz don’t! It’s not abt econs. It’s sth I told xli when we were going down to toilet. Suan le.
Then I went town, yea, for the 1st time, traveling to orchard by BUS 190 (public transport hor. Note it! LOL), on my own. Hahaha! Achievement of Jessica on march 11 06! LOLS!
I mean somehow, lucky xli n shukz tell mi I can go orch by 190. I mean it really did slipped my mind for tt matter, coz I dun take public transport often. Hehehehehe! If not I wld hav gone by mrt for like, an hour to go town? Haha!
Alrite, I wont go town for NO reason. When I go town, I wont come back empty handed. Hees! I bought 1 roxy n 1 ripcurl totte bag, reebok SB, 1 thick hairband n my 14.5 sized pjc blouse. Haha! Den my bro bought his uniform, I tink his is OVERsized. Haha! Bcoz the lady let him tried on acs uniform, claiming that pjc n acs uniforms r of the same cutting. Zz. End up it seems like acs’ of a smaller cutting. Hahas. So my bro’s were oversized when he tried on at home juz now.
Okie. I’m bored now. Lolls. I wanna go JUSCO!!! Arg!!! Shopping!!! But after hearing wad xli said in the afternoon, not motivated to go le. I hate traffic jams. Boo!
Hey guess wad? My mum’s cooking tonite! Wahaha! Just so happy! =) I think only some of my frens will know wad I’m toking abt, thinking wad’s so great abt my mum cooking tonite. Hahaha. So well, nvm. Hahaha!
O I’m tinking of buying the 6230i nokia phone. Hee. Since my mum dun wanna get me 7370, I’ll try to psycho my dad into buying the cheaper one for me. =X sorri. I knoe I’m a spendthrift. =x but my parents r glad that my youngest sis n j1 bro r so stingy! It’s so hard to earn their $$! Lolls!!
Arg!! My neck still ache.. it’s still stiff. It must have been due to the GP n math paper. Wow! I canot imagine wad will happen to my back after sitting for the econs essay paper! I tink I shall go for my back treatment after the econs paper then. Hahahaha!
i'll nv depend on guys. hey, if that guy is useless, DUMP HIM! i now understand that statement about"no guy is worth a girl's tears, n the guy who is worth it, wont make u cry" BUT!!! i feel that the guy who's worth it, will make u cry for joy, not sadness. LOL. sorry, i tink i've got sth against guys.
This morning woke up, couldn’t find my file!!! Goshh!! That’s my life! My chem. Econs math stuff all inside!!!! Oh my.. haiz! So photostated some econs stuff frm xli lo. Econs lesson was ok. I cldnt concentrate well thou. I hate front seats, my neck strained..lolls. k fine, I just dun understand. Xli! I juz don’t! It’s not abt econs. It’s sth I told xli when we were going down to toilet. Suan le.
Then I went town, yea, for the 1st time, traveling to orchard by BUS 190 (public transport hor. Note it! LOL), on my own. Hahaha! Achievement of Jessica on march 11 06! LOLS!
I mean somehow, lucky xli n shukz tell mi I can go orch by 190. I mean it really did slipped my mind for tt matter, coz I dun take public transport often. Hehehehehe! If not I wld hav gone by mrt for like, an hour to go town? Haha!
Alrite, I wont go town for NO reason. When I go town, I wont come back empty handed. Hees! I bought 1 roxy n 1 ripcurl totte bag, reebok SB, 1 thick hairband n my 14.5 sized pjc blouse. Haha! Den my bro bought his uniform, I tink his is OVERsized. Haha! Bcoz the lady let him tried on acs uniform, claiming that pjc n acs uniforms r of the same cutting. Zz. End up it seems like acs’ of a smaller cutting. Hahas. So my bro’s were oversized when he tried on at home juz now.
Okie. I’m bored now. Lolls. I wanna go JUSCO!!! Arg!!! Shopping!!! But after hearing wad xli said in the afternoon, not motivated to go le. I hate traffic jams. Boo!
Hey guess wad? My mum’s cooking tonite! Wahaha! Just so happy! =) I think only some of my frens will know wad I’m toking abt, thinking wad’s so great abt my mum cooking tonite. Hahaha. So well, nvm. Hahaha!
O I’m tinking of buying the 6230i nokia phone. Hee. Since my mum dun wanna get me 7370, I’ll try to psycho my dad into buying the cheaper one for me. =X sorri. I knoe I’m a spendthrift. =x but my parents r glad that my youngest sis n j1 bro r so stingy! It’s so hard to earn their $$! Lolls!!
Arg!! My neck still ache.. it’s still stiff. It must have been due to the GP n math paper. Wow! I canot imagine wad will happen to my back after sitting for the econs essay paper! I tink I shall go for my back treatment after the econs paper then. Hahahaha!
i'll nv depend on guys. hey, if that guy is useless, DUMP HIM! i now understand that statement about"no guy is worth a girl's tears, n the guy who is worth it, wont make u cry" BUT!!! i feel that the guy who's worth it, will make u cry for joy, not sadness. LOL. sorry, i tink i've got sth against guys.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home