it's none other than acissej++

*once n again n again ___ `someday my prince will come.He just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions]]*

Sunday, November 21, 2004

yoYo~ haha.. ytd slpt quite late like 1.30am? was folding starsss… wahh..v tired ahh.. fingers oso a lil swollen le..lolx..folded abt 80 stars..lolx.. actually ish oso partly cannot slp le. Coz really v angri n sad lor.. like tt treat me.. =( mayb ish I too sensitive lo.. but I juz simply hates his attitude.. idiot… those 要理不理 attitude.. tink I wad.. siann den find mi… idiot..bAka.. busy say busy la.. dun alwaes siann den kick mi aside ma… idiot!!!! ARGgG!!!! Haiz.. =~(
den okie lor.. slpt le.. tis morn actually wan go play badminton wit brother ..or go bukit timah hill climb de.. but I cldnt even climb outa my bed… so..let alone the hill… so I slpt till 9am like tt.. den saw an sms… den okie le lor..feel better le.. but.. still bu shuang… zZz.. felt like a substitute.. mayb I juz thinking too much..or being too sensitive..but I juz hate it..zzz.. suan le la.. haiz..
den played monopoly wit my brother n sis.. den went temple… go bugis… den go orchard lor.. v tiring..cum hm watch tv..den I slpt till 8.30pm..watch tv then cum in lorx… haiz.. its boring… actually now I get a lil sian of orchard le.. but theres the oni place we can go la.. I lost the blue ring.. left the pink one..i dropped it.. it rolled into the underside of the bed.. is this the end of the fate b/w us? Aren’t we even meant to be frens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home