Selfishh… ‘re selfish… did u ever spare a thought for me? Hav some kinda attitude? Tell me.. n I will stop anything tt has got to do with u.. juz tell mi… lay out the table n settle all.. stop having some small actions..i hate them.. drag n drag things on and on.. is it fun? Creating some suspense huh? JUST TELL ME WAD THE FECK U WAN??!!!! SAY???!!! Stop this all please..i beg u…lemme stop hurting myself.. free me please… its horrible..terrible..incorrigible..
I’ve been in tears these few days at night… plus I m nt feeling well..its accumulating.. tink shld there be one day I’ll drop dead..
My mum saw the cut.. I lied I scratch against the wall.. weiqi.. wad shld I do? Cant contd with ur past method.. if I do so..u may hav to attend my funeral le..haiz…
I’ve been in tears these few days at night… plus I m nt feeling well..its accumulating.. tink shld there be one day I’ll drop dead..
My mum saw the cut.. I lied I scratch against the wall.. weiqi.. wad shld I do? Cant contd with ur past method.. if I do so..u may hav to attend my funeral le..haiz…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home