it's none other than acissej++

*once n again n again ___ `someday my prince will come.He just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions]]*

Thursday, November 18, 2004

i wanna hear no more

Yea.. I m juz sad.. sad… sad… but well.. nth I can do.. tried to keep my ears off ani doubts abt wads de answers abt this or tt or tis… but I cldnt.. bcoz dere r bound to b ppl who will ask .. but suan le.. its juz normal reaction ba..
After paper.. slack outside hall..den after a while.. realized wq dey all gone le..within few seconds… den mi n fong waited for yk n wl..who later decided not to join us.. k fine..doesn’t matter.. den mi study wit fong.. dear ah.. thx for teaching me all the chem. Stuff =)) without u.. I cldnt get my a2 durin prelims too…
Alth tml ish the last day of exam.. but seem to feel more sad than start of exam… is it bcoz we r going to part? But it doesn’t really seem like tis to me… its juz sth else tt bothering me… last yr xmas… tis yr april..june…august.. all the things.. jux rush back into my mind..tried to force it out.. but it’s an unvoluntary action after all.. nvm.. ytd b4 I slp.. my bro come tell mi..
做人,要拿得起,放得下。不要固执。因为没有好处。
Since de start of exam.. alth my family stood by me… esp my brother.. he see mi cry..he console me..juz like wad I did to him..when he hav his streaming exam last yr. Lolx. Nowadaes r getting more competitive.
Sometimes I wonder m I a failure.. my sec3 bro..got top 10 in the whole lvl in sec 3… my pri6 bro got 2nd top in claz… my sister get top in claz.. ha! Me? Last 7 in claz… sec1 n 2.. top 10.. I cried when I got oni 11.. so? Cum to sec 3..complacent.. drop to last 10.. sec 4 worst.. last 5.. har? M I pro? Mayb to some ppl..it doesn’t matter.. its juz o lvl the most impt.. but the crucial thing here..isn’t the position..but the confidence n motivation.. dere aren’t ani left… I hav given up on a lot papers le.. including my math… tis time rd.. I screw up my amath 2.. no point banging oni on paper 1.. coz overall.. will b pulled down..n de results is.. fail means fail.. pass mean pass.. a1 means a1.. n we r competing wit the whole Singapore..n tink banging on juz 1 paper of 2 will help? No point.. luck isn’t alwaes with one… suan le.. unless been thru..or else will nv understand… its disappointment.. but more of decline in confidence… no pt studying without confidence.. bcoz u wont do well.. tis time exam..i lack confidence… mayb I didn’t do my best? Mayb tis juz my life……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home