hmmm.. got bio todae huh…lolx.. FINALLI TT SUBJECT ISH OVER!!!! Screw up bIO! Lolx.. alth I nv really say study hard for it..but at least I did study huh?at least nv giv up.. coz I knoe I wun..lolx.. die die oso muz knoe sth la.. will I be able to jump frm b4 to a2? Lolx.. hard..but well.. who cares..not banging on bIO.. lolX.. I hated bio since sec 3..dunno y ppl take I oso take.. alth I regret takin triple sci..but I love my claz… =)
lolx.. paper huh..not say v difficult..nt say easy..but compared to prelim..i tink its slightly easier la..lolx..section a is hard but section b is okok… still can manage..can do doesn’t mean do correct..lolx..but nvm la..can pass la.. CAN PASS !!! LolX.. after paper find mr lau..lolx.. wQ.. enjoy his companion ma? Hahahahahah!!! Got rain not?lolx… aniwae.. muz work harder for my chem. n amath le..i counting on these last 2 le..screw geog n phy up.. hate these 2 subj le..to the core..esp phy..aRg!! dun hav concept yt..better revise le..actually wanted to do amath todae de..but tink tink tink.. giv myself a break..lolx..ig not go bonkies~ den later my dears will b sad hor? LOL.. haiya..dunno leh..ppl seem to be not contented.. but dunno y..i juz cant seem to bring myself to work even harder..i tink I bcum even slacker than prelim for my sciences.. n humanities..mayb it’s the influence abt able to retake nxt yr..but retake..? so wad if go jc? Survey showed tt more jc n uni graduates hav higher possibility of unemployment than poly students.. my path I chose to go poly..but who knoes I ll end up in jc? But hopefully I can really choose wad I wan tis time..n I swear nv to touch bio in future!! NEVER!!!! But if dun do bio..dun do phy.. still got course for mi in jc meh? It isn’t easy to survive in a jC.. neither is it in poLy.. going the standard way of jC then university..is the hope of 99% of spore students.. bcoz it was tot to be so in a society in spore isn’t it? Bcoz it was tot to be so..n it seems like in order to b successful..u hav to go tis way. But r u sure tt.. u ll b using wad u learnt? Mayb I hav a v stupid thinking..but still I prefer the tough process of learning to oni get the results n others meant nth. Thru the process of learning.. deres frenship laughters n satisfaction.. I love them.. isn’t it more meaningful?
My aunt A levels tt time all distinction.. now end as huang lian po .. my mummie tell mi dun nid to study so much..find a rich husband can le..LOL.. is life tt simple? Better ensure tt u r pretty if u aren’t smart.. but well..tt doesn’t apply to me..so I better study hard.. n support myself ba..LOL.. =pP
jiAhUi ah~ come back camppie le hor.. fun not? The this yr campy teeshirt look kinda weird..the color suckk..orange red??Yuckssss.. aniwae gt ur sms le..juz no chance n no mood to reply..since u can read my mind..lemme read urs..u miss me too huh? LOlX..
being with u
brings me wonder
no matter where u r
I’ll stay on
To walk or to halt
I’ll let u decide
Lead me pls
lolx.. paper huh..not say v difficult..nt say easy..but compared to prelim..i tink its slightly easier la..lolx..section a is hard but section b is okok… still can manage..can do doesn’t mean do correct..lolx..but nvm la..can pass la.. CAN PASS !!! LolX.. after paper find mr lau..lolx.. wQ.. enjoy his companion ma? Hahahahahah!!! Got rain not?lolx… aniwae.. muz work harder for my chem. n amath le..i counting on these last 2 le..screw geog n phy up.. hate these 2 subj le..to the core..esp phy..aRg!! dun hav concept yt..better revise le..actually wanted to do amath todae de..but tink tink tink.. giv myself a break..lolx..ig not go bonkies~ den later my dears will b sad hor? LOL.. haiya..dunno leh..ppl seem to be not contented.. but dunno y..i juz cant seem to bring myself to work even harder..i tink I bcum even slacker than prelim for my sciences.. n humanities..mayb it’s the influence abt able to retake nxt yr..but retake..? so wad if go jc? Survey showed tt more jc n uni graduates hav higher possibility of unemployment than poly students.. my path I chose to go poly..but who knoes I ll end up in jc? But hopefully I can really choose wad I wan tis time..n I swear nv to touch bio in future!! NEVER!!!! But if dun do bio..dun do phy.. still got course for mi in jc meh? It isn’t easy to survive in a jC.. neither is it in poLy.. going the standard way of jC then university..is the hope of 99% of spore students.. bcoz it was tot to be so in a society in spore isn’t it? Bcoz it was tot to be so..n it seems like in order to b successful..u hav to go tis way. But r u sure tt.. u ll b using wad u learnt? Mayb I hav a v stupid thinking..but still I prefer the tough process of learning to oni get the results n others meant nth. Thru the process of learning.. deres frenship laughters n satisfaction.. I love them.. isn’t it more meaningful?
My aunt A levels tt time all distinction.. now end as huang lian po .. my mummie tell mi dun nid to study so much..find a rich husband can le..LOL.. is life tt simple? Better ensure tt u r pretty if u aren’t smart.. but well..tt doesn’t apply to me..so I better study hard.. n support myself ba..LOL.. =pP
jiAhUi ah~ come back camppie le hor.. fun not? The this yr campy teeshirt look kinda weird..the color suckk..orange red??Yuckssss.. aniwae gt ur sms le..juz no chance n no mood to reply..since u can read my mind..lemme read urs..u miss me too huh? LOlX..
being with u
brings me wonder
no matter where u r
I’ll stay on
To walk or to halt
I’ll let u decide
Lead me pls
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home