HmM… boringgg.. lolx.. ytd slpt at 12 plus..woke up 8 plus..den tuition till 11am..go watch tv..till now..lolx..lazy to study bio..giv up la..siannies..juz not my cup of teA! Lemme hav some coffee..hahahahaz..
Realize I cant stay long in a relationship de.. ask mi y I dunno howa say..its juz the feeling....i realize all was juz infactuation in the past..except for one lor.. bcoz for infactuation..u cant cry more than 3 times for a guy de..bcoz u knoe it isn’t true mah..stupid..lolx aiyA..nvm la..
aniwae I once said b4 le.. I WONT wanna stead or do anything wit bGr until after my exams..which is on 19nov..N3XT FRIDAE!! LolX.. er… well.. presently… wanna focus on studies alth cant but I wont divert my attention away na… hahahaz.. eHx.. so presently I no bf.. but I got ALL MY DEARS WITH ME!!! MuAhaHAH!!! ItS enuFf for the time being la..hahahax… I not greedy de..i oni wan to be happi now… whether got him or not.. alth it hurts but its ok la.. dun nid to be too reliant on guys..sometimes must show out girls power mah.. hor wq? Rmb the CurrY puff girls in the macdonald?lolx..
Independence is hard to find in a girl… guys..dun expect too much of ur gf afterall.. well..it varies huh..lolx..
“I’m not a v fickle-minded person
I stick to my principles of being
A responsible girl
I hav my own stand
In everything
But juz gets influence easily
Does it matters?”
If u hav known mi well enuff.. u wld knoe whether I m telling the truth abt myself =)
I’m sorri… but u’re juz too naïve…
LOL!
U juz weren’t observant enuff
Cant blame u
Its not ur job
Not ur obligation
Not ur priority
To be so to me
I understand
=)
Realize I cant stay long in a relationship de.. ask mi y I dunno howa say..its juz the feeling....i realize all was juz infactuation in the past..except for one lor.. bcoz for infactuation..u cant cry more than 3 times for a guy de..bcoz u knoe it isn’t true mah..stupid..lolx aiyA..nvm la..
aniwae I once said b4 le.. I WONT wanna stead or do anything wit bGr until after my exams..which is on 19nov..N3XT FRIDAE!! LolX.. er… well.. presently… wanna focus on studies alth cant but I wont divert my attention away na… hahahaz.. eHx.. so presently I no bf.. but I got ALL MY DEARS WITH ME!!! MuAhaHAH!!! ItS enuFf for the time being la..hahahax… I not greedy de..i oni wan to be happi now… whether got him or not.. alth it hurts but its ok la.. dun nid to be too reliant on guys..sometimes must show out girls power mah.. hor wq? Rmb the CurrY puff girls in the macdonald?lolx..
Independence is hard to find in a girl… guys..dun expect too much of ur gf afterall.. well..it varies huh..lolx..
“I’m not a v fickle-minded person
I stick to my principles of being
A responsible girl
I hav my own stand
In everything
But juz gets influence easily
Does it matters?”
If u hav known mi well enuff.. u wld knoe whether I m telling the truth abt myself =)
I’m sorri… but u’re juz too naïve…
LOL!
U juz weren’t observant enuff
Cant blame u
Its not ur job
Not ur obligation
Not ur priority
To be so to me
I understand
=)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home