hEllo~ wa..v tired ah.. went orchard wit karen wq pw bx hy sf todae.. walk ard..the aim was to get their dresses for the porm night..i got mine le..but cant b put to use since I nt going..haha..nvm lor.. den v tired ah..walk ard… but I tink those who keep tryin on n off the clothes more tired..haha..walk frm one end to another..then back again..in the rain..lolx.. den got once try clothes..wq got stuck… lolx.. I dunno wad else to say le.. wan see more? Cum ask mi..hahahahaha =Xx
wq..nxt time dun so ji dong la.. dun scare me.. expect the unexpected..lolx..
todae in orchard.. saw a lot familiar faces..such as Nigel , some 4a1 ger and 5a2 n 5b2 gers.. erm..some 4c1 ppels..
den saw tis guy..whom I oso knoe 1 la… hahaha..frm sf claz de.. den he wit tis ger.. whom I oso knoe~ hahaha.. nv knoe dey were a couple..or r they not? But oni they alone leh..lol..most prob is la?hahaha..den coz sun v hot..den he use the plastic bag or wad.. hold over her head..to block the sun..soOoo SwEeetTtTT!~ lolx…serious lor..v sweett~~! Lolx.. then dey look v pei oso… hope dey last har? Hahaha..
aniwae..went far east.. rmb ..last time..haiz.. sad stuffff… n last xmas…. HAIZ!!!!!!!! =(
wq..nxt time dun so ji dong la.. dun scare me.. expect the unexpected..lolx..
todae in orchard.. saw a lot familiar faces..such as Nigel , some 4a1 ger and 5a2 n 5b2 gers.. erm..some 4c1 ppels..
den saw tis guy..whom I oso knoe 1 la… hahaha..frm sf claz de.. den he wit tis ger.. whom I oso knoe~ hahaha.. nv knoe dey were a couple..or r they not? But oni they alone leh..lol..most prob is la?hahaha..den coz sun v hot..den he use the plastic bag or wad.. hold over her head..to block the sun..soOoo SwEeetTtTT!~ lolx…serious lor..v sweett~~! Lolx.. then dey look v pei oso… hope dey last har? Hahaha..
aniwae..went far east.. rmb ..last time..haiz.. sad stuffff… n last xmas…. HAIZ!!!!!!!! =(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home