ehhh..
Todae took emath 2..nv finish..10marks blank..nvm..suan le..doesn’t matter since its over.. I tried to take things easy..xiang kai dian..in regard to both heart affairs n studies… wad can I do… leave it ba…siannn..dun seem to b interested
Listening to hei se you mo… still rmb de times mi n wq sang songs together..tinking back all the times we spent together..lolx..memorable enuff.. 4 yrs frenship… nv intend to spoil it bcoz of studies..let it remain as best as possible… I tink it wld benefit both of us ba..lolx =) wE roX!! LolX
Listening to “tuo diao” now..lolX..still rmb the times..spent in clazrm wit my DeaRie sF n dAt yK in claz..listening n singing… nA nA nA nA nA~
Hahaa..todae stayed at mac to study biO..read thru 2 chappiess..enuff le la..siann..nv did bio so much in a day b4..break record..Lolx.. BIO SUCKSS BIG TIME!!!!
Nvm..4get abtt bio…its tv time todae..lolX..~HAiz.. all my clothes pack into luggage le..no clothes wear except for sleeveless n tube.. n dun really expect mi to wear those out la! LolX… jiAhUi ah..go out wit mi u bEttA wear skirt hor… bcoz I like no pants left to wear le..LOL..~
Listening to hei se you mo… still rmb de times mi n wq sang songs together..tinking back all the times we spent together..lolx..memorable enuff.. 4 yrs frenship… nv intend to spoil it bcoz of studies..let it remain as best as possible… I tink it wld benefit both of us ba..lolx =) wE roX!! LolX
Listening to “tuo diao” now..lolX..still rmb the times..spent in clazrm wit my DeaRie sF n dAt yK in claz..listening n singing… nA nA nA nA nA~
Hahaa..todae stayed at mac to study biO..read thru 2 chappiess..enuff le la..siann..nv did bio so much in a day b4..break record..Lolx.. BIO SUCKSS BIG TIME!!!!
Nvm..4get abtt bio…its tv time todae..lolX..~HAiz.. all my clothes pack into luggage le..no clothes wear except for sleeveless n tube.. n dun really expect mi to wear those out la! LolX… jiAhUi ah..go out wit mi u bEttA wear skirt hor… bcoz I like no pants left to wear le..LOL..~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home