it's none other than acissej++

*once n again n again ___ `someday my prince will come.He just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions]]*

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

24 November 2004

todae went back sch for pAe… hmm.. going into pjc..mummie insist I go jc.. so.. but I wanna go sP lehx.. haiz.. okie lorx.. but 12 schs to list..how to put lehx.. juz receive republic poly letter..as in..its nt a letter..its an envelope..open up..insde a packet of tissue.. zZzzz
after tt..went lunched wit wq…at jappy restaurant..den we parted..she go mrt..i took taxi hm.. wasn’t feeling gd.. after tt need see doc..so muz rush hm oso.. haiz.. tts where I’m sad abt.. mayb I shld hav stick wit wq har..? lolx
mayb its juz fate.. that we aren’t meant to meet… its juz so.. I hafa accept tis reality.. tis all bcoz he dun belong to me… I cant make him mine..so be it.. I’m tired of struggling.. b/w him n myself.. choosing to contd or to rest.. mayb I can giv it a rest… since he has been giving mi all the wrong ideasss… n I cant figure out wad he wans either.. perhaps its time to hav a vacation away frm all these shit.. hope to get an answer by the time I return to reality…

“there’s not
a tinkle of excitement
in the kiss
perhaps…
I don’t love u”

“3 seconds to fall in love
3 minutes to fall outa love
3 weeks to figure out why
3 months to cry over it
3 years to forget abt it”


don’t seem to have ani choice left
I’m real real tired
No one to lend me a shoulder
Not a helping hand
Fine then
I’ll fall into a deep deep sleep
Lemme sleep
N contd wit the dream

Ahh..keep tinking of the ceramic pendant at the AYE wkshop at far east plAzA.. love it~ but find it nt worth it to buy for own use.. lolx.. juz now at doctor there.. saw this guy..quite shuai.. haha..poor thing.. I tink he ish..play bball till sprain ankle..hahaha..actually went there so mani times… see a lot of those teenage guys dere..ish mostly sprain ankles or arms de..more of ankle..hahaha… sprain sprain sprain..not pain mehx?hahahz.. I ish keep on injure my shoulders… n neck.. hahahax..
Tml gonna go pjc to check it out..wit hY n pW…
Hmm.. bianca… is xmas alwaes the most memorable..for heartbreaking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home