it's none other than acissej++

*once n again n again ___ `someday my prince will come.He just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions]]*

Monday, November 22, 2004

22 November 2004

hApPI bDaE bAoxiAn~ mUAckS~ lolX..
sorri I cant be perfect…
haiz.. still angri… bur sf says..its better to b angri than to be sad..so be it… wad else can I expect?
Todae morn went out to eat..den cum hm… den slp again..till 11am plus.. den went causeway pt to watch incredibles..boring..Zzzz wanna watch the shutters or wadeva,..sth thrilling pls? Haiz.. actually tml wan watch..but…
haiz… nvm.. den walk lo..i walk orchard till sian ..been goin there for 3 days..zzz..
Jiahui… miss u so much…. If able to go out wit u on sat..den can watch movie le…
So how..?haiz
Listening to music..till I wan to cry le… idiot… everytime oso muz bear with all tis nonsense… y m I the one…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home